1. Forward offers a platform through which creative individuals (“Creatives”) are presented to companies who want creative services (“Brands”). Forward is responsible for the matching process, consulting and project management. Forward only provides a service to match Creatives and Brands. Forward does not offer employment. Forward does not guarantee the quality of the work provided by Creative or the reliability of or payment by the Client or any aspect of the legality or substance or content of the Engagement, unless agreed upon otherwise.
2. Forward grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our website and services and view, copy, and print Forward information on the website and from the services for your personal and limited commercial purposes as long as they do not violate any other aspect of this agreement or the law.
3. Forward reserves the right to terminate or limit your access to the website and/or the licenses granted herein for any reason and in our sole discretion. Forward reserves the right to, at any time, temporarily or permanently, modify or discontinue any features associated with the services with or without notice and for any reason, including performing maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
Your Information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Forward.
You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use and to authorize Forward and users of the website or services to use your Information as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by You under this agreement. You have the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable person in the Information to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable person to enable inclusion and use of the Information in the manner contemplated by this website and services.
5. All copyrighted images and trademarks on the Website are copyrights and trademarks of us, our affiliates, or our licensors from whom we license content and may not be copied, imitated, or used in whole or part without the prior written permission of such parties, as applicable. All copyrights and page headers, customer graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of ours, our affiliates, or our licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or part without the prior written permission of such parties, as applicable.
6. Any disputes concerning this Agreement and our relationship (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of this Agreement) shall first be addressed by providing fourteen (14) days notice to the other party to attempt to cure or resolve the dispute. Thereafter, the parties will attempt mediation within thirty (30) days after the expiration of the preceding fourteen (14) day notice period.
7. Any notices and questions should be directed to: email@example.com